Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 2 with Wynn

     I spoke with Dawn and aunt Debbie and the first two days with Wynn has been such a wonderful experience.  Aside from the long bus rides, getting our paperwork in order, hot weather and lack of air conditioning, everything is going great with Wynn.  My heart just melted when I was able to speak and see him today on Skype.  Dawn has been showing pictures of me to Wynn and I'm just so happy that he knows that I'm his Baba!!  I love his smile and he looks so happy in Mama's arms.  Isabella came running into the room when she heard me talking to Mama and Wynn.  Isabella was so excited to see her brother!!  I just know that she will be a sweet big sister.  God is great and I'm so blessed that Wynn is adjusting well.  Dawn has a off day tomorrow so I know that her and aunt Debbie well have some well deserved rest.  I'm guessing that they will go swimming in the hotel pool and maybe even take a walk to the park down the street if it's not too hot.  I'll continue to post updates and post pictures if I receive any.  God bless, Frank.

0 comments:

Post a Comment