Wednesday, July 11, 2012

New Update and Pictures!!!






     More pictures of Wynn!!!  He's such an handsome boy and very adorable.  Isabella and I went to Memaw's house and spent the night.  We showed Memaw all of the pictures of Wynn since she doesn't have a computer and told her what Dawn had been doing in China.  Aunt Lallie also stop by and we all had a good time catching up.  We had lots of fun spending time at Memaw's.  Upon returning home I have been reading up on email updates and looking at new pictures of Wynn.  Dawn has been spending a lot of quality time with Wynn and they are bonding beautifully!!  Dawn also had some pictures of Wynn with his Chinese outfit on too.  He looks so handsome and I love the blue pants and shirt !!  Only a few more days and I will finally be able to hold Wynn in my arms!!  I especially miss Dawn and she is doing a awesome job of handling all of the paperwork while in China.  God is great and thank you everyone for all of your prayers!!  Enjoy the pictures.  God bless, Frank. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment